Coming to school regularly is an integral part of a student’s life. This inculcates discipline and regularity in a student, which in turn inculcates moral values and ensures holistic education. No student will be allowed to enter the class without a leave application if he/she has been absent the previous day.
Leave of Absence :
- Students who have been sick for 3 or more days need to bring a medical certificate from their doctor on re-joining the School.
- All students should attend school on the reopening day after each of the vacations. Those absent will be fined at the rate of Rs. 100/- per day. Those absent on account of any illness must present a medical certificate before they are allowed into the class. It is compulsory for all students to maintain regular attendance during the course of the Academic Session, 75% attendance is mandatory to enable them to appear in the Final Assessment. The percentage, however, could be relaxed on medical grounds. A certificate of merit will be given to students with 100% attendance
- If a child is absent from the school without prior information for 7 days in continuation his/her name will be struck off from the attendance register.
- Leave during Periodic Test, Half yearly and Annual examination should be strictly avoided as it may hamper the child’s Academic Progress and Promotion to higher class.
- Students unable to appear in Examination due to medical reasons should submit application to Principal along with photocopies of medical prescription and medical certificate.
- It is the sole responsibility of Parents to inform School / Class Teacher if child is absent. School will enquire only when child is absent for more than 2 continuous days without permission.