- Admission: Application forms for admission to nursery class are issued in January of each year. These forms should be properly filled in and registered before the due date. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Minimum age for admission to Nursery : 2.5 years on 1st June
- For fresh admission the original birth certificate is required and not the affidavit.
- Admission to classes 1 to 10 if seats available, is strictly on the performance in the entrance exam.
- No admission is complete until the transfer certificate from the previous school is produced, counter signed by the appropriate block education officer of that district.
Grade II to X
Students promoted to the subsequent class are eligible for admission on submission of Transfer / School Leaving Certificate (TC) duly countersigned by the appropriate authority and the marks sheet of the lower class. TC if not submitted at the time of joining, is to be submitted within 30 days of joining, failing which the student is liable for withdrawal.